The Parish of Bistre

 

 

The Parish of Bistre is the second largest in the Diocese of St.Asaph and covers about three quarters of the town of Buckley, along with Padeswood, Llong, Mynydd Isa and Bryn Y Baal.

The Parish of Bistre no longer bears the name of the area it covers! The name Bistre can traced to the Doomsday Book.

 

Churches

image

All Saints’

Lane End Buckley CH7 2HW This church was built in 1892 to replace the …

image

Emmanuel Church

Mold Road Buckley CH7 2NH The church is a Grade II listed building. It …

St_Cecilias.jpg

St.Cecilia’s

Mold Road Mynydd Isa The church was built in 1892. This is the only …