St Mary’s is a Victorian church built in 1875. Of special note are a number of attractive stained windows. The church is located centrally in the town and offers worship for all ages. St Mary’s now has full disabled access and toilet facilities. All visitors are warmly welcomed and we offer refreshments before our Sunday morning 11am service.
- First Sunday
- 9.30 a.m. Cymun Bendigaid (Holy Communion in Welsh)
11.00 a.m. Holy Communion (refreshments from 10.30am)
- Second Sunday
- 11.00 a.m. Morning Worship (refreshments at 10.30am)
- Third Sunday
- 9.30 a.m. Addoliad y Bore (Morning Worship in Welsh)
11.00 a.m. Morning Worship (refreshments at 10.30am)
- Fourth Sunday
- 11.00 a.m. Holy Communion (refreshments at 10.30am)
- Fifth Sunday
- 10.00 a.m. Parish Service either at St Mary’s or in the sister church St Marcella’s. See News and Events on this website for details.
Every Friday,10.30 a.m.1984 Holy Communion
Denbigh is served by a regular bus service. A small amount of car parking is available at the church. Parking is also available in the town car parks. Postcode: LL16 3LG