The Parish of Eglwysbach

We are the westernmost Parish in St Asaph Diocese on the banks of the River Conwy centred on the village of Eglwysbach near to the world famous Bobnant Gardens. The recently created North Wales Pilgrim’s Way passes through the village, and we welcome pilgrims and visitors to visit our ancient Church built around 1782.

About the church

The present Church was re-built around 1782 on the site of a former church built probably in the 15th Century associated with the nearby Aberconway Abbey at Maenan.

Service Times

First Sunday
0945,Holy Eucharist
Second Sunday
0945,Holy Eucharist
Third Sunday
0945,Morning Prayer
Fourth Sunday
0945,Holy Eucharist
Fifth Sunday
0945,Holy Eucharist

Other Services

No other regular services, but certain special and Holy days are celebrated

Opening Times

A large Church with a tower for such a small village.

Public Transport

Bus services from Llandudno and Colwyn Bay terminate in the village.

Access

To see this map cookies and javascript must be enabled. If you are still having trouble after having checked both of these please contact us using the link at the top of the page