The Parish of Flint

Located on the banks of the Dee Estuary, Flint has the oldest town charter in Wales. The parish dates back to the sixteenth century.We extend a warm welcome in our churches to local people and to visitors.

Below are the details of churches within this parish.

About the church

There has been a church on the present site since 1295. The present building was completed in 1848. The church has a peal of eight bells and a 3-manual pipe organ originally built by Renn of Manchester.

Service Times

First Sunday
8.30,Holy Eucharist
11.00,Holy Eucharist
18.00,Evensong
Second Sunday
8.30,Holy Eucharist
11.00,Holy Eucharist
18.00,Evensong
Third Sunday
8.30,Holy Eucharist
11.00,Holy Eucharist
18.00,Evensong
Fourth Sunday
8.30,Holy Eucharist
11.00,Holy Eucharist
18.00,Evensong
Fifth Sunday
8.30,Holy Eucharist
The Fifth Sunday United Parish Eucharist (at either 9.30 or 11.00)rotates between the two churches in the parish (see notices)
There is no Evensong on the Fifth Sunday

Other Services

Wednesdays,9.30,Midweek Eucharist (followed by coffee)

Opening Times

Public Transport

Access

To see this map cookies and javascript must be enabled. If you are still having trouble after having checked both of these please contact us using the link at the top of the page