The building itself is 13th century Norman, with a fine example of a pre-reformation rood screen, and also contains the magnificent Herbert tomb.
- First Sunday
- 09.15am Holy Eucharist
10.45am Morning Worship with children’s church
- Second Sunday
- 10.45,Holy Eucharist with children’s church and prayer for healing
- Service followed by a bring and share lunch.
- Third Sunday
- 10.45am Morning Worship with children’s church
- Fourth Sunday
- 10.45am Holy Eucharist with children’s church
- Fifth Sunday
- Usually a group service, at one of the churches.
Friday, 08.30am Holy Eucharist or Morning Prayer.
From 9.00am until at least 6pm
Tomb or George Herberts parents
Level with wheelchair accessible toilet
Plese note that the church is the large building shown on church bank and not where the pointer is on the map. It is accessed from the part of Church Bank which leads off Princes’ Street.