St Tecwyn, Llandecwyn
Church open daily for meditation and prayer
Situated on a hill-top with rewarding views of Harlech Castle, the estuary of the Afon Dwyryd and beyond the Llŷn Peninsula.
The current church dates from 1879 which replaced a much older church. The only remains of the old church are a small stone basin in a recess on the south wall and an 11th century memorial to Tecwyn, a companion of Tanwg and Cadfan. The site is ancient neolithic/ bronze age and is now part of the signposted Ardudwy Way.
The church is a member of the small pilgrim places network