History

Window 3 Window 4 Window 5 Window 6 Window 7  Window 1 Window 2

The original church is now the church hall.
The present building was partly paid for by Lady Talbot and was completed on 11th hour of the 11th month of the 11th year 1911! St. Peter’s Church, the daughter church was built several years before St. Cynfelyn’s but was closed in 2004 and several of the beautiful John Petts designed stained glass windows from St. Peters’ Church were installed in St Cynfelyn’s to add to 3 other original John Petts windows already there. We also have several other windows including a lovely rose window at the west end of the nave depicting the Twelve Apostles.
We celebrated our Centenary in 2011 and a superb historical booklet to mark this occasion is available.