Finding your way
The Church of St Teilo, Newport,
The quickest way to get to St Teilo’s is from the M4.
- Leave the M4 at Junction 24
- Take the exit signposted “City Centre A48”
- Go through 2 roundabouts
- At the third roundabout turn right onto “Balfe Road”
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto “Aberthaw Road”
- The church will be on your left.
Arriving by Train
If you’re arriving in by Train, the nearest stop is Newport City Centre. This is on the London to Swansea line. The bus station is a short walk from the Station, or there is a Taxi rank outside the station.
or by Bus
Both buses, the number 6 or 7, stop outside St Teilo’s Church.
The ticketed stop is called “Alway, Shops”.