The Parish of Killay

Welcome to our Parish Website. The Parish of Killay sits at the gateway to the Gower and includes Dunvant, Killay,Three Crosses and Upper Killay. We are part of the Deanery of Clyne

Churches

St Hilary

St Hilary’s was consecrated in 1926, is built of Red Brick and although small …

St Martin

A former shop converted into a small church and Consecrated in 1949 Service Times …