The Parish of Blaenwysg

Blaenwysg comprises six widespread individual churches situated in a sparsely populated area of the National Park to the west of Brecon around the upper reaches of the river Usk. A warm welcome to our regular services and activities awaits all residents and visitors.

Churches

Rhydybriw Chapel of Ease

Victorian chapel located within Sennybridge Camp. It seems very likely that the chapel was …

St Cynog

Defynnog Church The church consists of a porch, large vestry, tower, main aisle and …

St David

Llywel St David’s church at Llywel lies in a small valley converging on the …

St Ilid

Crai Originally a part of the ancient parish of Defynnog the old chapel-of-ease was …

St Mary

Traeanglas The church was consecrated in 1889 having been built in the Gothic style …

St Teilo

Llandeilo’r Fan The Faith is believed to have been established on the site of …