We are so pleased that we have recently received some grant money towards the renovation of our organ. Whilst it mainly consists of a “deep clean” this will make a big difference to the sound in future. We are grateful to John Liddon-Few for undertaking this task and to Fay Adamson our Organist for overseeing the works.
Whilst the church remains closed due to Covid-19 restrictions, it is an ideal time for the work to be carried out, and we look forward to hearing the organ and organising a concert when the church re-opens.
The organ was built in 1902 by Peter Conacher & Co. (The Old Firm)
SOME PICTURES OF THE ORGAN BEING REFURBISHED: