USUAL SUNDAY SERVICE: 11:00
We are a bilingual parish in a slate town in North Wales. Blaenau Ffestiniog is famous not just for its slate (and its weather) but also for its music. We are always happy to see new people in church, whether ‘locals’ or visitors.
The Church was built in 1842 by the men of the quarries, with a donation of £2,000 from Mrs Oakley of Tan Y Bwlch. It’s been repaired twice, the latest occasion being in 1995, retaining the original interior. A beautiful colour window consecrated in 1942 is called Ffenest y Chwarelwyr – “The Quarrymen’s Window”.