GOOD NEWS – After all the necessary preparations including approval of our Risk Assessment by the Archdeacon, professional cleaning, and a lot of work by congregation members, we will hold our first service on Sunday 13 June 2021 at 9am.
This will be a service of Morning Prayer and will be subject to a number of restrictions which include:
- No singing (although some recorded music may be played).
- Wearing a face covering at all times.
- Keeping 2 metres away from anybody who is not a member of your household.
- Paying attention to signs and following the directions of churchwardens and clergy.
- Using the provided hand gel / sanitiser on entry and exit.
Other points to note:
- Wardens will keep a note of those who attend to comply with Test, Trace & Protect rules.
- The offering plate will be found on the font.
- Service sheets and separate readings sheets will be provided which are to be taken home after the service. The service sheets should be brought back the following week.
- Readers will be expected to read from their seat and should remain seated.
The service is open to everyone. However, if you don’t normally attend St Mary’s, Burton, it would help if you advised us of your intention to attend the service a few days before.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE
If you would like any further information please contact:
Revd Steve Bessant on 01437 890701 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org