Llandre – Llanfihangel Genau’r Glyn Facebook
THE TYPICAL PATTERN FOR THE MONTHLY SERVICES:
- First Sunday
- 9.30 Cymun Bendigaid / Holy Communion
- Second Sunday
- 9.30 Boreol Weddi / Morning Prayer
- Third Sunday
- 9:30 Cymun Bendigaid / Holy Communion
- Fourth Sunday
- 3:00 Gwasanaeth Teulol/Family Service
- Fifth Sunday
- 10.00 Joint Service with Llangorwen church.
- Please contact the minister for details where the service is.
The church is open to visitors almost every day of the year and has wonderful views as it overlooks the village of Llandre. A Church heritage trail makes its way up through the extensive hillside graveyard providing a wonderful walk. In addition to the heritage trail, a poetry trail starts from the Lych-gate and leads up into the woods and returns to the church. The 17 poems all have been written by local people and some of those authors have links with the strong tradition of the Welsh National Eisteddfod.
Please sign the visitors book when you visit.
How to find us:
The church may be seen from anywhere in the village of Llandre on the hillside across the railway line. The nearest Post Code to the church is: SY24 5DA