The first musical instrument in the Parish Church was an American Organ which contributed greatly to the worship from 1874 to 1910. The present pipe-organ was built and installed in 1910 by Messrs. Liddiatt of Stonehouse, Gloucester. The cost of the organ was £540 – half was borne by church members and half contributed by Carnegie Trust. The opening recital was given by Rev. David Randall – a former member of the Church. The organ was originally hand-blown, but in 1930 it was fitted with a Discuss Electric Blower. In 1976 the 66 year old organ was overhauled at a cost of £4600.