Details of the individual windows may be found below
The interior was designed to seat 300 people, the high points of which are the stained glass windows and the interior fittings which are integral to the architecture.
The east, west and the two south windows of the nave were designed George Edmund Street and made by Clayton and Bell.
The east window has three lights – Christ Crucified with St Mary and St John. The life of Christ is shown in the west window in many scenes from the Annunciation to the Ascension, with the coming of the Holy Spirit and Christ in Majesty. The south window near the pulpit shows scenes from the parables and the miracles. The other stained glass windows are two at the south of the chancel and three to the north of the aisle, all mid-20th century. The windows in the chancel shows Christ in Majesty, the Good Shepherd and King David with musicians. One in the north aisle is a war memorial, showing the Blessed Virgin Mary with the infant Christ in one light and with St Anne in the other. The second shows St George and St Michael. The third shows Christ blessing the children.
Consequent upon the declaration of war our magnificent windows were so carefully removed by Mr William Goss, the building contractor of Havard Road and securely stored. They were reinstated to their former glory by Mr Goss in 1945.