The interior has an aisle-less nave furnished with two ranges of simply carved pine pews Many notable features include the tall ashlars, a roof with five bays supported on arch-braced, high-collar-beam trusses with V-struts above the collars, purlins and rafters which are exposed and brace-feet supported on corbels. The walls have painted friezes, also, the head of each side wall has a painted decorative frieze. A simple, two-order chamfered arch, of full width without imposts, leads to the crossing. The transepts are short, in one structural bay; they have similar arches to the crossing but with octagonal imposts. The crossing is high and very light. It has two arch-braced beams supporting the bell chamber and spire which has a boarded pine ceiling with a central bell hatch. The chancel arch which is decorated with a painted verse is slightly lower and narrower, consisting of two orders, carried on clustered colonnettes. The chancel is short and wide with a three bay roof supported on arch-braced collar beam trusses with V struts above. The chancel floor is of mosaic with large tesserae. The choir-stalls and altar rails have carved openwork fronts. The altar is oak with linenfold carving and the reredos has an openwork top. dedicatory inscription, 1950.??On the north side the organ and vestry, with double-barrel timber ceiling, are situated. A carved and painted stone pulpit stands to the left of the chancel arch and an octagonal font on four colonnettes to the west of the nave.
The windows feature 19th century stained glass in the chancel, 20th century in the nave and plain glass in the transepts. One nave window is a war memorial and one is dedicated to Charles and Jane Nevill.