The Parish Church
This is an ancient Church set in a country village. The tower is Norman. The congregation is friendly and welcoming.
- Sundays 11.00am Holy Eucharist
- Evensong to be arranged
- NB Third Sunday in the month Morning Prayer at 10am
- Family Eucharist at St. John’s Alltwen 11am
- Mid-Week Holy Eucharist 10.30am Wednesdays at St.John’s Alltwen
- 2nd Tuesday of the month Cilybebyll Branch of The Mother’s Union meets at St.John’s Alltwen 2 pm. New Members always welcome, please note we do not meet in the month of August.
All visitors warmly welcomed, we will do our best to provide access, church open from approx. 10 am to 5 pm key holder contacts listed in Church Lobby or by appointment, any other enquiries please contact The Priest in Charge on 01792 862118
The Church has the second oldest ringing bell in Wales.
The Font is medieval.
To find the Church by Sat Nav the postcode is SA8 3JP