ST TEILO’S CHURCH,
Merthyr Mawr, Bridgend, CF32 0LS
Although our little church is relatively new (built 1848-1852) it was erected on a very ancient site. It replaced a church ‘in a very ruinous condition’; the foundations of which may be seen on the south side of the present structure.
In the churchyard on the north side of the church, is housed a collection of stones dating from the 5th century. They are an important collection of Early Christian monuments dating from between the withdrawal of Roman troops from Britain, and the arrival of the Normans.
Please click below for a list of PCC Members
Other services by arrangement with the clergy. Children are always welcom