This is a small 14th century Church scarcely touched in the 19th century except for the windows, and re-roofed and re-decorated in 2005. It has a 13th century font and some 18th century monuments. Note the two large buttresses on the north wall. The Churchyard was and is a bog, hence the name. Church registers date from 1653. Part of the charm of this country Church is the view of the North and West escarpments of the Black Mountains.
The Church is always open and has easy access.