The Church was re-built on a steep slope overlooking Llyn Syfaddan (Llangors Lake) in 1865. The mediaeval stone font probably dates from the original foundation in 1401; church registers date from 1732.
Further information can be found on the Brecknockshire Churches Survey website.
The Church is always open. There is a step up into the churchyard, flat access into the Church.