The first reference to a church building is 1211. The present church was constructed in the 15th century; there was a major restoration in 1874 when the beautiful barrel roof in the south aisle was retained together with the tudor doorway, windows and priest’s door in the south wall. The church has a “weeping sanctuary”, Byfield organ, six bells and mass dial. The church registers date from 1692.
Further information can be found on the Brecknockshire Churches Survey website.
The Church is always open and has easy access