St Michael & All Angels is built in the early English style of a double naved church by E. Bruce Vaughan. The texture of the Pennant limestone and random rubble walling contrasts well with the Bath stone dressings and Welsh slate roof. St Michael’s was consecrated in 1906. An extensive reordering and renovation project was completed in 2011.
10:00 Sung Eucharist & Sunday School (During school term time)
18:00 Evening Praise (an informal modern act of worship)
10:30 Holy Eucharist
18:00 Church Lite Fellowship
19:00 Church Lite Worship
For access to St Michael’s, please call Miss Eileen Bristow on 01792 655073 or Mr John Wilkinson on 01792 781993. For SAT NAV users – the postcode is SA5 9PA.