The Benefice of Dan yr Epynt is a joint parish mission venture. We use the various Church buildings around the Benefice to create collaborative and united worship.
On the first four Sundays of the month there are usually Holy Eucharist (Communion/Mass) services at 9.15 am and 11.00 am on a rota basis around the churches. The usual pattern is as follows:
- First Sunday
- 9.15 – Separate rota* 11.00 – Trallong
- Second Sunday
- 9.15 – Aberyscir 11.00 – Llanfihangel Fechan (Lower Chapel)
- Third Sunday
- 9.15 – Llandefaelog 11.00 – Llanfihangel Nantbran
- Fourth Sunday
- 9.15 – Merthyr Cynog 11.00 – Pen Pont
- Fifth Sunday
- 10.00 am Holy Eucharist using a wide variety of liturgies from across the Church. *Please see the ‘Services’ page.* After this service people are encouraged to stay for a cup of tea or coffee.