The church is situated in the centre of the village of Llanfrynach, which it serves together with the outlying farms and houses between the River Usk and the Brecon Beacons. Of course anyone, including holidaymakers, is welcome to attend.
The church was completely rebuilt in 1885 except for the tower which is 15th century. It sits in a large open churchyard. For further information on the church building, click here for the Brecknockshire Churches Survey page.
Getting in touch
Priest in charge – see Contact. Churchwarden – Janet Watkins tel: 01874 – 665470
Post code for SatNav – LD3 7AZ